Priorities Vision & Mission 2018-2022
Priorities of the Province/ Vision and mission 2018 – 2022
- Renewal at all levels by accompanying and encouraging the Sisters as a mentor to take up personal responsibilities for one’s life according to the Charism and Spirituality of our Congregation
- iving out the Gospel values and the calls emerged from the GC and PC 2017
- Creating and Promoting communion and interconnectedness within our communities with a sense of sensitivity, openness and understanding among different age groups and cultural backgrounds
- Formation and training of our Sisters to be effective agents of change in the mission of the province
- Attentiveness to the well-being of the Sisters in all aspects of life: priority given to the vulnerable within the province especially the ageing and the sick
- Caring for the vulnerable and also protecting the ecology
- Becoming a healing presence in our wounded and fragmented society
Being contemplatives we promote communion and reach out to all in compassion.
Recommitting ourselves to the love of God and nurturing integrated life style, we grow in communion with one another in our communities/ province and discern creatively for mission.
Visibility to the mission statement symbolically
Explanation of the symbol
The hands with different colours denote the multi-cultural dimension of our province. The hands in circular shape signify the communion within the province. As well-integrated persons we are called to communion and protect the world and all that is in the world.
2019 SCJM Delhi Province